Volunteers are idealistically motivated persons who want to devote some portion of their lives to serving others. It is
personal wish/desire of the individual to do volunteer services to organization. Individual are coming for voluntary
services to get self-satisfaction for them.
Kolkata Festival giving opportunities for volunteers like elderly, Ex- Service man, Retired officers and even currently
working young people who would like to serve their free time as a part of volunteering. It is purely an unpaid service from
the volunteers. The volunteers can spend their time with "KF" in giving different project areas; member joining
opportunities & can participate in community work etc. Kolkata Festival will not provide any stipend/salary to volunteers.
We expect volunteers behave in a professional and responsible manner during their time of their work with us in which they
would be given a specific task of their interest which they can perform.
Many a times, you feel compelled to work for a good cause but somehow your engrossing daily routine holds you back. And
then when you get time to look back, you try to convince yourself by saying that ‘If I had time, I would have contributed
my bit to the society’.
But believe us, if you have a passion to support a cause and that pull within, you can still make a child smile, help a
woman fight all odds to come on top, or, even brighten up the life of the homeless elderly couple – all this without it
being any demanding on your daily routine. You can instantly sign in as a Cyber Volunteer for The kolkata Festival (KF)
and you can start contributing by:
Promote Kolkata Festival in your social networking profile and ask your friends to follow us.
Introducing Kolkata Festival to all your online communities/ fan clubs etc.
Forwarding the mailers to your friends and help us spread the awareness for the cause.
• Your CV should reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line volunteer and your area of interest like education, health, livelihood, disaster rooster or events & campaigns.
• Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
• While applying, please specify clearly the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
• For emergency roster enrollment, a letter of no objection supported with your family's signature should be sent to us.
• For any voluntary support, Kolkata Festival covers expenses and as per the grade of work awards appropriate remuneration.
We actively seek volunteers, who would be able to help us in our project work, organise events, help raise funds, support in campaigns and participate during the emergency relief work.
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination with reality, and instead of thinking of how things may be, see them as they are " -Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.View Details